Wednesday, June 8, 2011

closure

Glad my psychic ability saved me for today's hassle of going to work on an all-day of rainy day... I just hope that tomorrow the city will not be a big swimming pool.

Growing up with a sort of musician father left me no choice but to enjoy music initiating musical artist were that of the Beatles, Elvis Presley and those icons at my father's time.

So this week, the Beatles cradles me to sleep.  If there's anything that I've learned from them is that, friendship has highs and lows, if it won't move up again, then you have to be on your own.  The sad thing is that they could have worked it out but differences and not really even attempting to cross those differences says it all.

Wrapping my 27th year will be a change from what my previous ones.  As this year I lost a kind of love without even fighting for it.  Much as I want to blame myself for not trying to save it, I know won't settle for someone less who doesn't know how to give but will always be willing to take.

After the Beatles broke up 2 died, 1 became a knight, and 1 I think was happy moving on with his career and life.  I won't become a knight... I will explore my potentials to be happy in this life...

Hello 28th year!  I'm excited for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment